- Over 30 years of counseling experience for a full range of mental health concerns
- Clients from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds
- Substance abuse treatment for adolescents, and young adults
- Earned masters degree from Trenton State University through a grant from the NJ Division of Narcotics and Drug abuse (1978)
- Doctoral degree from Auburn University in Community Agency Counseling (1987)
- Taught graduate courses in mental health and substance abuse counseling.
- 10 years at Columbus State University providing psychotherapy and career counseling to traditional and non-traditional age students.
- Supervised graduate and post graduate counseling students and licensure candidates
- January 2000 established Columbus Counseling Services to provide quality mental health services at affordable prices.
Licenseure & Certifications
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Georgia Licensed Professional Counselor #1376
- Georgia Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist #756
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy